As we finish the year with blog post 1764 I thought I would post some links to other blogs that I frequent often. Some are listed on my link list to the right, others I have only discovered lately. Follow the links and enjoy the content of others:
- http://illhaveacoffeeplease.blogspot.com/ – Sue-Ann is a regular blogger and following their family journey is interesting
- http://thesabourinfamily.blogspot.com/ – Tammy is another regular blogger and like Sue-Ann she features photos and insights into their young family’s life
- http://sethgodin.typepad.com/ – Seth Godin is one of my favourite bloggers and his writing provides great insights for leaders
- http://www.edstetzer.com/ – Ed’s blog is a great place for Christians to get a grasp on the life of the Church and to be challenged to be more missional
- http://www.ismckenzie.com/ – Ian is a co-worker and one the longest posting bloggers I know. His business insights have placed him among Edmonton’s most read bloggers
- http://kjmckenzie.blogspot.com/ – Kyla, Ian’s daughter, isn’t as regular a blogger as others, but she’s a good writer and insightful. Plus she is held in our hearts in a very special way!
- http://michaelhyatt.com/ – Michael Hyatt is a great blogger for leaders and is an excellent source to other network writers and resources
- http://www.copyblogger.com/ – this is a new blog for me and one recommended by Michael Hyatt
- http://tentblogger.com/ – another new blog to me and one that has introduced me to the phrase “tentblogging” – the digital version of “tent-making”
- http://www.problogger.net/ – another new blog and a great resource for those who blog regularly
- http://beuntoyourname.blogspot.com/ – our daughter-in-law’s blog who is very insightful and a very strong writer
So as 2010 rolls to an end there’s some of the blog roll that I read regularly…there are other blogs…but that’s for another time!